Saturday 7 July 2012

MR + MRS COATS




On April 14 my two lovely friends James and Cara May wed. Such a joyous occasion! I created their Order of Service to match their Invitations. And with my VERY amateur video making skills I've tried to show how it works. On the surface it looks like a double sided sheet, but it folds three times to reveal four different sides. A very similar design that I used for my own wedding.






The two of them had the most gorgeous outdoor wedding under a great big tree right beside the water. Magic! I couldn't be happier for the two of them :)


After the ceremony Brendon and I managed to find this rustic old mint coloured door which I loved! Naturally, we took a few snaps next to it :)


1 comment:

  1. Wow!! What a beautiful wedding!
    And I LOVE your design. What a clever idea!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog, and thank you for commenting! -Tori xx