Wednesday 31 July 2013

HOMEOWNERS


On May 25 Brendon and I moved into our every first home! Eeee! The place is definitely a "doer-upper" but that is partly why I love it. (And partly why I married a builder! Ha, just kidding). So, you can expect that quite a few posts from now on will be house orientated.
We've been in our little house for just over two months now and we've already done a few little projects. (We wont be doing anything drastic for a year or so though). I think my favourite part of the house at the moment are the little numbers that are stamped into our floor boards – a silly thing to like, I know. Plus we have this funny little brick bridge in our garden that I like to call our Narnia garden as it has a lamp post next to it. It's pretty random but I kinda like it. Maybe we should have a Narnia themed house warming party?! Anyway, I can't wait for summer to roll around as I think our little deck will be great for BBQs and entertaining.
PS. do you like the candle holders that I made?




6 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new house! My fiance and I are in the process of closing on a house now (such a fun process...ha!). Ours is a fixer-upper too, and I am so excited about the chance to make it into something we love! Excited to see some of your projects :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It already looks like the perfect home!
    I'm excited to see what you do with the space :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Felicitations look really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. APTRON is one of the world's most prominent institute giving Linux Training Course in Gurgaon to different associations and furthermore to students around the world. With our learning accomplices, IBM and Oracle, APTRON rendering Linux programming course in Gurgaon expects to give the bests chance to competitors trying to work in MNC's.

    For More Info:- Linux Training in Gurgaon

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog, and thank you for commenting! -Tori xx