Monday 9 January 2012

HOWL

Firstly... a very belated Happy New Year!!! I haven't been on the internet or my computer for over two weeks! It has been both freeing and terrifying at the same time :) It's amazing how dependent we become on technology. It's a real love hate relationship for me.
Anyway, I've had a nice break away. We went camping and it was practically torrential wind and rain the whole time! But I enjoyed myself regardless. We had one afternoon of sunshine and I somehow managed to get burnt... Which happens to be very unusual for me. But thank goodness for aloe vera and Lucas' Pawpaw Ointment!

This shirt dress is one that I altered from an XXL tshirt that I found. I've always wanted a shirt with a wolf on it... especially inspired by Devon Smiths print.





19 comments:

  1. good job on that shirt!! it looks so great. i love the fishtail you added.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bookmarked this website, This site contains valuable information.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am really happy with the articles quality. Keep on blogging, its great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks a lot for this great stuff here. I am very much thankful

    ReplyDelete
  5. It’s really a great and useful piece of information.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am glad that you shared this useful information with us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I learn something totally new and challenging on blogs I stumbleupon everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there, You have done an excellent job.

    ReplyDelete

  9. I will certainly digg it and personally suggest to my friends

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is really helpful post and very informative there is no doubt about it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for sharing with us this important Content.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for being of assistance to me. I really loved this article.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice blog, I will keep visiting this blog very often.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for posting such a wonderful article. It helped me a lot and I appreciate the topic.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very nice blog post. I definitely love this site. Stick with it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello. splendid job. I did not anticipate this. This is a impressive story.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your website is really cool and this is a great inspiring article.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I really liked your article post.Really thank you! Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  19. You’re really a good webmaster. The site loading speed is incredible.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog, and thank you for commenting! -Tori xx