Monday, 9 January 2012

HOWL

Firstly... a very belated Happy New Year!!! I haven't been on the internet or my computer for over two weeks! It has been both freeing and terrifying at the same time :) It's amazing how dependent we become on technology. It's a real love hate relationship for me.
Anyway, I've had a nice break away. We went camping and it was practically torrential wind and rain the whole time! But I enjoyed myself regardless. We had one afternoon of sunshine and I somehow managed to get burnt... Which happens to be very unusual for me. But thank goodness for aloe vera and Lucas' Pawpaw Ointment!

This shirt dress is one that I altered from an XXL tshirt that I found. I've always wanted a shirt with a wolf on it... especially inspired by Devon Smiths print.





2 comments:

  1. good job on that shirt!! it looks so great. i love the fishtail you added.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog, and thank you for commenting! -Tori xx